Have 2010 S&T, can I make a map 2009 compatible?
BT
2010-09-07 17:53:03 UTC
I have 2010 S&T, and I made a custom map (.est file) with many points on it.
I'm trying to send to people who do not have 2010, but have 2009 and it says
that the map is not compatible. Is there a way to make a map 2009 compatible
on 2010?
Roy Smith
2010-09-08 01:01:20 UTC
Post by BT
I have 2010 S&T, and I made a custom map (.est file) with many points on it.
I'm trying to send to people who do not have 2010, but have 2009 and it says
that the map is not compatible. Is there a way to make a map 2009 compatible
on 2010?
Nope... you can read files created with older versions of S&T on 2010,
but you can't make it work the other way around.
--
Roy Smith
Windows 7 Professional
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:01:19 PM
Zaidy036
2010-09-08 21:11:10 UTC
In article <CfBho.86636$***@en-nntp-16.dc1.easynews.com>, rasmith1959
@live.com says...
Post by Roy Smith
Post by BT
I have 2010 S&T, and I made a custom map (.est file) with many points on it.
I'm trying to send to people who do not have 2010, but have 2009 and it says
that the map is not compatible. Is there a way to make a map 2009 compatible
on 2010?
Nope... you can read files created with older versions of S&T on 2010,
but you can't make it work the other way around.
As long as they do not want to use the map in S&T just send them a Screen Snip