MS Streets & Trips 2009, Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
CiCi Troutt
2009-11-04 16:38:01 UTC
I have been using Streets and Trips for over 5 years, updating every year.
Since I've installed it on my Laptop w/Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit, it
stopped responding to commands. i.e. after routing, it won't zoom in or out.
There are several other command problems. I don't know if it is a conflict
with something running in the background?
Pegleg
It probably isn't a 64 bit application.
Chester Harris
2009-11-06 02:57:17 UTC
Post by Pegleg
It probably isn't a 64 bit application.
S&T 2009 works fine on Vista 64 (and Win7 64bit).

The symptoms you have describe sound very unusual. Have you tried to
simply uninstall the program and re-install?

~Chester
Richard Marsden
2009-11-06 04:22:03 UTC
Yep. Although S&T IS a 32 bit application (along with MapPoint), it
should run fine in a 64 bit OS in 32 bit compatibility mode.

Richard
--
Richard Marsden
Winwaed Software Technology LLC