Navigation window
Backnet
2010-04-10 08:20:01 UTC
Does anyone know how to stop the GPS coordinates showing up in the lower
right hand corner of the navigation pane while driving. It did that with my
2009 version but I somehow got it to stop doing it. I can not remember how I
did it so I can do it with my 2010 version. If anyone knows please let me
know.

Thanks
Dee Earley
2010-04-13 08:02:00 UTC
Post by Backnet
Does anyone know how to stop the GPS coordinates showing up in the lower
right hand corner of the navigation pane while driving. It did that with my
2009 version but I somehow got it to stop doing it. I can not remember how I
did it so I can do it with my 2010 version. If anyone knows please let me
know.
If it's the one I think it is, I just close the window.
There may be a GPS navigation option to show window when the nav panel
is closed.
--
Dee Earley (***@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team