POI Mega File has been updated [April 2010]
Marvin Hlavac
2010-04-21 13:05:22 UTC
POI Mega File for Microsoft Streets & Trips has been updated [Apr 2010]

What's new:

* Updated Escapees Days End collection
* Updated BioDiesel collection
* Updated Ride to Eat collection
* New Demco RV Dealership locations
* Many new custom pushpin icon images

POI Mega File contains over 220 pushpin collections in a single Microsoft
Streets and Trips file. It is being used by frequent travelers, such as
RV-ers and truckers. There is a version of POI Mega File also for the
European Microsoft AutoRoute.

http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/2595-poi-mega-file-pushpin-collections-truckers-rvers-other-travelers.html

To read more, visit our forum for Streets and Trips
http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/
Roger Liljedahl
.
Paul Randall
2010-04-25 12:04:11 UTC
If you read the reponses to the post at Marvin's link, you will probably
find this:

.... You can grab the original source files from here. Choose "Text only"
from the dropdown.

There are a number of good tips in the responses.

-Paul Randall
.
Paul Randall

.
Roger Liljedahl
2010-05-17 18:50:01 UTC
Paul,

The link was just what the doctor ordered. I'm an RV'er with TT and RPI
memberships and I wanted to flesh them out with more info. I also have a txt
file for Sunrise Resorts, with its 13 Campgrounds.

Roger Liljedahl
.
Paul Randall