Printing Location Lists
Timbo
2010-05-11 16:21:01 UTC
I am routing several hundred locations I need to visit. Is there a way to
print or view just the address and city info? I would like to view and mark
off the locations I visit without having to have my computer on at all times.
The only thing I can print is the complete driving directions and I dont need
40 pages and all the directions all the time. Please help.
Tim O
Rob Brown
2010-05-11 17:32:29 UTC
Post by Timbo
The only thing I can print is the complete driving directions and I
dont need 40 pages and all the directions all the time. Please help.
I think somebody said that you could copy the driving directions and
paste them into an editor and then delete the stuff you don't want to
print.

hth
--
Rob Brown b r o w n a t g m c l d o t c o m
G. Michaels Consulting Ltd. (780)438-9343 (voice)