Streets & Trips on Facebook
Seattle Fabrics
2010-05-15 04:09:01 UTC
Come join our Facebook group. It is a great way to meet fellow Streets
users, share stories, get the attention of Streets & Trips team members, and
share tips & tricks. Come join us on:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microsoft-Streets-Trips/330954057704?ref=ts
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-15 16:33:33 UTC
Post by Seattle Fabrics
Come join our Facebook group. It is a great way to meet fellow Streets
users, share stories, get the attention of Streets & Trips team members, and
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microsoft-Streets-Trips/330954057704?ref=ts
Nicely done! This may actually motivate me to sign up for a Facebook
account, too. Perhaps I should ask my daughter to help me create a Facebook
page (it seems too complicated to me).
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Seattle Fabrics
2010-05-19 22:04:01 UTC
It is SO easy!
Just follow the link that I provided and you will be prompted to join. It
is that easy! We always love hearing stories from our users.
Give it a try!
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-19 22:50:42 UTC
Post by Seattle Fabrics
Just follow the link that I provided and you will be prompted to join. It
is that easy! We always love hearing stories from our users.
Give it a try!
I did give it a try. I was prompted to open a personal account, business
account, or an official page. I opted to open an official page for Laptop
GPS World. But after playing with it for a while I discovered the page is
not visible to people who are not logged it. My intention was to have a page
that would be visible to everyone, even non-Facebook members, just like your
page.

I will have to read FAQ to figure out where to go from this point. :-)
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-20 14:19:38 UTC
Post by Seattle Fabrics
It is SO easy!
Just follow the link that I provided and you will be prompted to join. It
is that easy! We always love hearing stories from our users.
Give it a try!
OK, I think I managed to set it up. It took me a few days, but I think I'm
doing some progress here. Can anyone see this:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laptop-GPS-World/121094484580753
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Mark

www.laptopgpsworld.com
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-20 17:02:26 UTC
Post by Mark
Yes I was able to access (I don't have a Facebook account).
-Mark
Thanks, Mark. That was my initial concern. After opening the account I was
only able to see the page when logged in. Now however, I can access the page
even when not logged in.

Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-22 00:55:53 UTC
My daughter told me I shouldn't have opened a Facebook "Page", but rather I
should have opened a Facebook "Group". Kids are right when it comes to these
things, so I closed the "Page" and started a "Group":
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128708653807334

:-)
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World
www.laptopgpsworld.com
Bill Bradshaw
2010-05-25 18:35:08 UTC
I end up on the Facebook login page. I do have a Facebook account and maybe
have privacy setting restricting access.
--
<Bill>

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-25 21:52:55 UTC
Post by Bill Bradshaw
I end up on the Facebook login page. I do have a Facebook account and
maybe have privacy setting restricting access.
--
<Bill>
Bill, sorry, it should work at the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laptop-GPS-World/119403414765976

If it doesn't work, please do let me know.
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World