Downloading to Garmin GPS
Traveler
2010-05-19 01:23:01 UTC
I have Streets and Trips 2010 and just purchased a Garmin 255W so that I
could download my planned trips to it. I have not been able to do this.
When I try I am told that the GPS receiver cannot be found. Please help

Thanks
Traveler
Sven
2010-05-19 03:44:11 UTC
From the S&T help file, it indicates you need to use the Garmin Communicator
Plugin. Got that installed? If not, from BING
http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/products/communicator