where can I purchase the key?
pyotr filipivich
2010-03-22 19:09:28 UTC
Greetings and Salutations

I downloaded the 2010 version in January, because there was a chance I
would need it for work. Well,the job didn't work out, but I'm going
to upgrade anyway. The version I have doesn't have several places on
the map - those streets did not exist in '05.

So where can I get the product key? Or will it tell me if I install
the program?

what a week, and it is only Monday.
-
pyotr filipivich
"Remember, the moral of our show. Put your troubles away until tomorrow.
If you're lucky, somebody will break into your house tonight and steal them."
Dean Martin
Rob Brown
2010-03-22 20:58:52 UTC
Post by pyotr filipivich
So where can I get the product key? Or will it tell me if I install
the program?
That question was answered in this forum in the last half-year or so.
I can't find the answer in my pile of right now, but perhaps googling
in this group will be useful.

hth
--
Rob Brown b r o w n a t g m c l d o t c o m
G. Michaels Consulting Ltd. (780)438-9343 (voice)
http://gmcl.com/
pyotr filipivich
2010-03-23 00:20:23 UTC
Let the Record show that Rob Brown <***@gmcl.com> on or about
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:58:52 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
Post by Rob Brown
Post by pyotr filipivich
So where can I get the product key? Or will it tell me if I install
the program?
That question was answered in this forum in the last half-year or so.
I can't find the answer in my pile of right now, but perhaps googling
in this group will be useful.
Thanks, I'll do that.
Post by Rob Brown
hth
-
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,
you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.