Streets and Trips
evansseven
2010-05-27 19:53:50 UTC
Got new version but I am stuck trying to uninstall the old one. When I try
to install the old version, message tells me that a previous installation is
running. When I try to install the new one from a CD, msg says "The
following applications are using files that need to be updated. Streets and
TRips 2009 is showing in the list. What files do I have to kill to let
installatiuon continue?
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-28 00:47:19 UTC
Post by evansseven
Got new version but I am stuck trying to uninstall the old one. When I try
to install the old version, message tells me that a previous installation is
running.
Restart the computer, and then procede with the installation.
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World