Gross error in location of N.E.T. Camping Resort in Canada
Bud
2010-05-19 17:35:01 UTC
The location for the N.E.T. Camping Resort , 2325 Regional Rd. 24
Vineland, Ontario, Canada, L0R 2C0 is shone to be located a LONG WAY from
where it actually is.
The S&T Location shows it to be at 43.76158N, 79.38622W and it is actually
Located (according to its web site) at approx 43.15121N, 79.39263W which is
around 45 miles difference!!!
I was ready to book a reservation there as it looked like it was near
Toronto, but when I started to read more into it and a friend who lives there
went looking for it, I found that it wasn't even close.
How many other places are this badly mis-located????
Marvin Hlavac
2010-05-20 09:34:07 UTC
Post by Bud
The S&T Location shows it to be at 43.76158N, 79.38622W and it is actually
Located (according to its web site) at approx 43.15121N, 79.39263W which is
around 45 miles difference!!!
Indeed. I'm somewhat familiar with the area of Toronto. There actually is a
church located, if I recall correctly, not a camp.
--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World