Launching Streets & Trips from Access
RMR
2008-11-19 22:27:01 UTC
How can I pass an address parameter upon launching Streets & Trips from Access?
Sven
2008-11-20 03:53:01 UTC
I will take a stab and say you probably can't with S&T. I will also take a
stab and say you likely can with MapPoint.
Mike Painter
2010-06-25 05:42:16 UTC
Post by RMR
How can I pass an address parameter upon launching Streets & Trips from Access?
It apparently uses an mdb file structure so a pass wod would hepl.
If not then see if there are any command line commands that can be used.

http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/402-s-t-cli-command-line-interface says no but
does suggest autoit.