Mappoint 2010 and my phone
Tony Linguini
2009-11-25 17:45:17 UTC
Everytime I open Mappoint my phone lights up assuming bluetooth, but I don't
have it on discoverable. I cannot find a setting to stop that. Suggestions?
Sven
2009-11-25 23:52:14 UTC
Interesting. I imagine that your phone BT is always on (mine is), and that
the PC your Mapapoint is on also has BT and it is typically on? All I can
imagine is that MapPoint is expecting a GPS out at the end of the BT link,
and therefore querying for it. Doesn't have to know there is anything out
there. The phone, even though not discoverable, might see the request and
ask what to do about it. All I can see is maybe the 'Automatically start
GPS, when MapPoint starts' is checked in the options, navigation Tab but I
would expect you would have to have set up a serial port GPS though.
Suggestions?
Tony Linguini
Suggestions?
Tony Linguini