Route Options-arrival times never change.
Dan P.
2010-04-13 22:19:22 UTC
I set up a cross country route, point a-c. In route/route-options/profile, I
have my start driving at time as 7am, and my end driving time at 9pm. When
I look over the route I decide to spend the night at point b. No matter
where point b is, the program has my arrival time will as 9pm in the driving
directions. If I go into the profile and change my driving end time to 11pm,
no matter where I set point b overnight at I will arrive there at 11pm.

The program is adjusting my driving speed to end at my overnight at my set
end time in my profile. This is rather useless. I'd much rather it show me
what time I will arrive at my overnight (as long as it is in my flexibility
time range). The program has never worked like this before (this is my third
version). Before it would adjust your arrival time depending on where you
were spending the night.

How can I fix this?
Dan P.
2010-04-13 22:29:26 UTC
To add one point to the above, this only happens if I make point "b" an
"overnight" stay. If I leave it as a "stop" then it displays the time
correctly.